Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Top 50 Songs from the Best Genre Ever (Part 1)

"What genre is that, Mr. Adit?" says you. Why, of course it's 60's girl group/girl pop! These songs can make me cry out of joy.

50. Susan Hampshire – When Love Is True




49. The Cookies - I Never Dreamed




48. Diane Renay - Navy Blue




47. The Jelly Beans - I Wanna Love Him So Bad




46. Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me




45. The Murmaids - Popsicles and Icicles




44. The Shangri-Las - Give Him a Great Big Kiss

Wow, so many great parts in this song!

"If I say I'm in love you best believe I'm in love, L-U-V."

"Yeah? Well I hear he's bad" "Mmm, he's good bad, but he's not evil"

And of course: "Give him a great big kiss, MWAH!"


43. Connie Francis - Don't Ever Leave Me




42. Petula Clark - Don't Sleep In The Subway




41. The Cinderellas - Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)

I can't find any download link or Youtube video for this. That's how obscure this song is. I guess that proves that I'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment