"What genre is that, Mr. Adit?" says you. Why, of course it's 60's girl group/girl pop! These songs can make me cry out of joy.
50. Susan Hampshire – When Love Is True
49. The Cookies - I Never Dreamed
48. Diane Renay - Navy Blue
47. The Jelly Beans - I Wanna Love Him So Bad
46. Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me
45. The Murmaids - Popsicles and Icicles
44. The Shangri-Las - Give Him a Great Big Kiss
Wow, so many great parts in this song!
"If I say I'm in love you best believe I'm in love, L-U-V."
"Yeah? Well I hear he's bad" "Mmm, he's good bad, but he's not evil"
And of course: "Give him a great big kiss, MWAH!"
43. Connie Francis - Don't Ever Leave Me
42. Petula Clark - Don't Sleep In The Subway
41. The Cinderellas - Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)
I can't find any download link or Youtube video for this. That's how obscure this song is. I guess that proves that I'm cool.