Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Inevitable Year-End List (Part 4)

It's well past 2009 and the list is pretty boring but for the sake of completeness, here is the last installment of my year-end list. Have a great 2010! I know I will.


Top 15 Tracks:

15. John Roberts - Pruned
14. Prosumer & Murat Tepeli - U & I
13. Darkstar - Aidy's Girl is a Computer
12. Kode9 - Black Sun
11. Sideshow Feat. Paul St. Hilaire – If Alone (Appleblim And Komonazmuk Remix)
10. Azari & III - Reckless for Your Love
9. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)
8. Shit Robot - Simple Things (Work It Out)
7. Seth Troxler - Aphrika
6. House of House - Rushing to Paradise (Walkin' These Streets)
5. Oni Ayhun - OAR003-B
4. Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back
3. Instra:mental - Watching You
2. Ben Klock - Subzero
1. Tensnake - Holding Back My Love


Top 5 Edits:

5. Chic - Le Freak (Albion Edit)
4. Cyber People - Void Vision (Jake Bullit Edit)
3. Bionic Boogie – Chains (Nitedog Anonstop Edit)
2. Tele Music - Let's Go To Brasilia (Ray Mang Edit)
1. Theo Vaness - Bad Bad Boy (Ray Mang Edit)

1 comment: